The Home Depot’s tagline. The store’s dedication to saving customers time and money by giving them the resources they need a finish their home improvement projects is emphasized by this motto.
What Is Home Depot Slogan
More saving. More is the tagline of The Home Depot. This catchphrase highlights The Home Depot’s goal to assist customers in saving money and completing projects more quickly by providing a wide array of goods and services.
What Is Home Depot Tagline
The Home Depot’s tagline is “You can do it. We can help.” The phrase “More saving. More doing” is part of the company’s slogan. It emphasizes that Home Depot is dedicated to helping customers save money complete projects more efficiently.
The company provides a wide range of products and services a help customers with their home improvement needs and encourages customers to tackle DIY projects with confidence.
- How Does Get More Done
- More Saving, More Doing
- You can do it. We can help
Home Depot Slogan History
Home Depot’s slogan has evolved throughout time. Previous catchphrases include:
- “You are capable of doing it. We can assist.” “The Home Depot – More Saving. More Doing” (the 2000s).
- “More doing. More saving” (the 2010s) (2020s)
Although I have offered the most well-known tagline, there may be others that have been employed in the past.
Home Depot FAQ
What is Home Depot’s tagline?
- The tagline shifts from “More Saving. More Doing.” to “How does get more done.” Home Depot, the largest home improvement retailer in the U.S., unveiled a new slogan today. Home Depot is making over its tagline to “How does get more done.”
Why did Home Depot change its slogan?
- In 2019 Home Depot replaced its previous slogan, “More Saving. More Doing”, with the current slogan, “How Doers Get More Done.” The reason for the change was Home Depot’s focus on transforming the Home Depot shopping experience for customers.
What is Home Depot’s brand?
- MRO company Interline Brands (now The Home Depot Pro) is also owned by The Home Depot, with 70 distribution centers across the United States.
About Home Depot
As a blogger with over 7 years of experience and a passion for writing, Jasvsntsinh Thakor started SloganAndTagline.com as a way to share his love of marketing and branding with the world. With a focus on delivering high-quality, informative content, Jasvsntsinh Thakor has made SloganAndTagline.com one of the go-to sources for anyone looking to learn more about the brands they know and love.